Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions www.kaffeediscounter.com.com
§ 1 Scope and definitions to entrepreneurs
(1) The following terms and conditions apply to all transactions between us and a consumer and are valid at the time of the order.
(2) "Consumer" in these terms and conditions shall mean any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for a purpose that is neither commercial nor their independent vocational activity may be attributed.
§ 2 Conclusion of a contract, Storage of contract
(1) The following provisions apply to the contract for purchase via our online shop http://www.kaffeediscounter.com
(2) In case of concluding the contract , the contract with
Sigarenmagazijn R.Mertens (included www.kaffeediscounter.com);
Kaldenkerweg 111A, 5915 EL Venlo;
Phone: 0031 (0)6-53 75 43 43
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Chamber of Commerce Venlo: 12037986
will be registered.
(3) The presentation of goods in our online shop are not a legally binding contract on our part, but only a non-binding invitation to the consumer to order goods. By ordering the desired goods, the consumer makes a binding offer for him to conclude a purchase contract.
(4) On receipt of an order in our online shop the following rules apply: the consumer makes a binding offer of contract by successfully passing the web shop ordering procedure provided in our web shop.
Ordering involves the following steps:
1) Select the desired product
2) Confirm by clicking the button "Order "
3) Examination of the information in your shopping cart
4) Click on the button "Checkout"
5) Application on the internet shop for registration and entry of applicant information (email address and password).
6) Repeated testing or correcting of the respective input data.
7) Mandatory submission of your order.
Before sending the mandatory order, the consumer can get back to his information contained in the web browser by pressing the "back" button, to check its information back to the website where the customer's details are recorded and is able to correct input errors, or by pressing the "Close" button in the Internet browser to cancel the order process. We acknowledge receipt of your order directly through an automatically generated e -mail ( "Order Confirmation" ). With this we accept your offer.
(5) Storage of contract for purchase via our online store, we will send the order data via e-mail.
Your order details are not accessible for security over the Internet.
§ 3 Prices, Shipping, Payment, Maturity
(1) The prices of shown products or services exclude the legal VAT and other price components. The legal VAT will be added in the final stage of the ordering process; There are also possible shipping costs.
(2) the consumer has the option of paying in advance, or by the integrated payment method PayPal.
(3) The consumer has elected to pay in advance by commitment of order, so he agrees to pay the purchase price immediately after the conclusion.
(4) The information on our website is compiled and maintained with great care. Despite our care, it is possible that you will find typos. We accept no liability for such errors. All prices shown on this site are subject to printing errors.
§ 4 Delivery
(1) If we have not clearly stated otherwise in the product description, all of our products are available for dispatch within 2-3 days.
(2) the consumer has elected to pay in advance, so we do not send the goods before payment.
§ 5 Retention of title
We reserve title to the goods until full payment of the purchase price.